your puppy is picked up or shipped to you, Sandcastle Kennels
- Give the puppy age appropriate:
- Provide information on, and/or a
copy of, the puppy's pedigree (family tree).
- Printable pedigrees will usually be
available on the web-site.
- Take the puppy for any necessary or
required Veterinary Checks.
- Evaluate the puppy's Temperament.
- Provide hugs and kisses and love!
- Answer your questions and provide as
much information as possible to help you and the puppy have a
happy, safe and successful homecoming.
- Remember that this web-site has a
number of printable training, care and informational articles
to help you with your new Cocker.
- There are also links to other
web-sites/articles that may help you care for your new
When you take your new Sandcastle
Kennel's puppy home, or when your new puppy arrives at the
airport, you will receive:
- Training and/or care information
that is not available on this web-site.
- Health/Vaccination record.
- Signed copies of the ownership
agreement and the health guarantee.
- For show/breeding dogs, the
ownership agreement is replaced by the purchase contract.
- Approximately 2 days of puppy food.
- Puppy Treats
following situations, you will receive the specified
puppies that are shipped, we will include an appropriate toy
and/or treats and chewies to help keep the puppy entertained.
- If your
puppy is micro-chipped, you will receive information on how to
register your name, address and phone number in case the puppy
should become lost. You will also receive a collar ID tag,
a veterinarian ID card and record-keeping stickers showing
your puppy's microchip number.
remember that we will always be available should you need help,
advice or assistance with your Sandcastle Cocker.
Additionally, we always appreciate receiving updates and
pictures of our babies and their new families.